“Any Glass With Wine In It, Is a Wine Glass”
“I’ll order the wine!” will be your favorite statement when dining out! Nick’s booklet and guide to wine is an easy to read (less than 100 pages) guide that takes the snobbery out of wine.
Nick has targeted the newer or inexperienced wine drinker and taken all of the “snobbery” out of learning about wine. “Any Glass With Wine In It, Is a Wine Glass! A Real People’s Guide to Wine” will teach you the basics of both ordering wine at a restaurant, as well as a wine shop, and answer all of the questions you may have had about buying, storing, and drinking wine. Order Here!
You’ll laugh out loud as you read this easy to read and lighthearted booklet as well as learn;
- -Why certain wine bottles are different colors and shapes
- -What type of glass is best for red and white wine
- -How to “test” the wine when a waiter brings it to your table
- -How big the largest wine bottle in history is (it’s bigger than a bathtub!)
- -Which aisle in the wine shop to focus on when shopping
- -How to read a wine label and know what to expect
- -And much, MUCH more!
You’ll find fun, easy to remember wine information and trivia within its pages and you may hesitate to put it down to get up and refill your glass… but do it anyway, you know you want to!
Reviews of “Any Glass With Wine In It, Is a Wine Glass”…
“Outstanding, this book taught me a lot about wine”
“Get the book and read it, you’ll enjoy wine even more”
“I now have a much better understanding of wine and can determine which to ask for, etc.”
The digital version can be read on your Kindle, computer screen, Ipad, other tablets, or smartphone!
Or grab the paperback version if you prefer the feel of a “real” book in your hands!
Prefer Audio? Are you an Audible user?